To read the full report and learn more about this incredible Tantric couple who authored this knowledge please view their beautiful website at Tantric Arts of Love
If a man cannot retain his semen, a woman will never know the glories of passion!
Gedun Chopel, author of “Tibetan Arts of Love”
- It takes men over the age of 35, eight days to recover the vital essence and chi lost in one single ejaculation. It takes men under the age of 35, four days to recover, and that’s if they are in good health.
- 20% of male semen is composed of cerebrospinal fluid. Frequent ejaculation thus causes a chronic drain of the vital fluids that the brain and spine require to function properly. The resulting deficiency of cerebrospinal fluid can cause increasingly common conditions such as premature senility, inability to concentrate, chronic depression, loss of sexual drive, and a host of other related symptoms.” – Daniel P. Reid – The Tao of Health, Sex and Longevity
- With the regular practice of practical, easy and effective Tantric techniques, it is possible for men to orgasm without ejaculating, thereby allowing them to become multi-orgasmic and vitally enriched from their sexuality, rather than depleted.
- According to masters and Johnson, the medical definition of premature ejaculation is: When a man ejaculates before his partner orgasms, more than 50% of the time.
- Alfred Kinsey found that 75% of men ejaculate within the first 2 minutes of penetration in over half of their sexual encounters.
- Recent self reported surveys report 75% of men ejaculate within 10 minutes of penetration.
- According to the Mayo Clinic, the average time of penetration is between 2-10 minutes.
- If you don’t believe the above, we challenge you to time the actual period of penetration to ejaculation over several love-making sessions and see for yourself what your average is.
- According to Mayo clinic, continued lack of ejaculatory control may cause one or both partners to feel sexually dissatisfied and may lead to sexual tension and discord in the relationship.
- Interpersonal dynamics strongly contribute to sexual function, and premature ejaculation can be caused by lack of communication between partners, hurt feelings, unresolved conflicts, and lack of emotional intimacy.
- William Reich theorizes; premature ejaculation may be the consequence of a stasis of sexual energy in the pelvic musculature, which prevents diffusion of such energy to other parts of the body.
- “Ocean Breath” and breath control for both partners can assist in spreading the energy.
- Simple toning exercises can significantly improve ejaculatory control for men, by strengthening the p.c. muscles.
It’s possible for women to have at least 8 different types of orgasms, yet over 65% of women do not have even one, and only 15% report having orgasms regularly. Many of the women who do have orgasms can only do so with mechanical assistance (vibrators, etc) (Robert W. Birch PHD Redbook survey)
The Many Different Flavors of Female Orgasms:
- Blended – Clitoral & G-spot, Clitoral & Vaginal, etc.
- Whole- body
The key to orgasms for women, especially multiple orgasms, is the ability to relax the body and focus the mind. The women who have the most orgasms have the ability to remain very focused. – Carla Tara
Women store emotional stress and trauma in their G-spot, thereby inhibiting their ability to fully experience orgasmic pleasure, even causing numbness, irritation, and pain. As a result of this, many women and their partners are confused about where the G-spot is, if it exists, and how it works. – (Deborah Sundahl, Sexual Healing Practitioner)
When a woman’s Yoni (vagina) is healed of trauma, it is naturally orgasmic.
With simple, easy and effective Tantric techniques, many women can transform trauma, blocks and inhibitions, restoring their natural capacity for multiple ejaculatory orgasms, thereby healing, enriching, and replenishing their vital essences.