Who doesn’t love kissing if it’s done right? The feeling of someone else’s lips on yours or even your neck, or ear. A kiss can be interrogative, dirty, or loving. It can be placed anywhere on the body, can be seconds long or even minutes. It’s one of the universal acts of love, almost everyone does it!
No other act is so simple and so intimate. The light suction, flick of the lip, playful nibble, deep advance and the retreat of the tongue. A good kiss is a rapport enacted physically, like sex, but more erotic.
I was with a very close friend one night walking along a trail talking about the usual drama and everyday life. As we walked along out of nowhere he grabs me and starts to kiss me. I went into shock but didn’t know what exactly I should do, so I went with it. As this happened all I was thinking in my head was how horrible it was, I was imaging this dog licking my face and trying to shove his tongue down my throat. Once it was over I wiped my mouth off and couldn’t help but be straight forward with him and tell him he needs to learn how to kiss right, before he goes after anyone else.
He looked at me with wide eyes, shocked that I had the guts to say anything like that to him. “Well if you’re so wise and knowing, teach me”, he said. So I took him up on the challenge and did, or attempted to anyway. After explaining how you don’t need so much tongue and different things, he seemed to be understanding, somewhat.
Fact: did you know that you use 29 facial muscles when you kiss?
He acted fascinated in what I was saying and trying to show him. After explaining it all, I told him to try it again. He had the tendency of tilting his head to the left which is very odd, since 2/3 of people tilt their heads to the right when they kiss. He closed his eyes which 66% of people do. It was a lot better, not as much tongue. Although when he tried the play nibbling it was too much. Lips are 100 times more sensitive than fingertips. Once it was over we said our goodbyes and he attempted it once again, this time it was way better as though he listened to what I had to say.
So now that I have told you my little story here are some cool facts about kissing!
– Making out can be healthy for you. Kissing for 1 minute burns 26 calories, so enjoy your dessert just make up for it later.
– Kissing releases chemicals that reduce stress hormones.
– Its nature’s natural cleansing process.
– It’s also very good for your teeth.
– Kissing can increase your life expectancy.
– French kissing involves all 34 muscles in the face.
– 90% of people kiss.
– The average woman kisses 80 men before she gets married.
– On average, a person will spend 2 weeks kissing in their lifetime. That is 20,160 minutes.
– It is possible for women to reach an orgasm through kissing.
– Many men are more particular about which woman they kissed than who they went to bed with.
4 Types of Kissing men love!
- The lip-sucking kiss: This kiss involves gently tugging your partner’s upper or lower lip.
- The mid-sex kiss: It’s just what it sounds like, your making love and kissing at the same time.
- The simple kiss: It’s nothing fancy just a quick smooch on the lips, cheek, anywhere.
- The tongue kiss: Slipping your tongue inside the other person’s mouth.
So like I said, who doesn’t like kissing if it’s done right? It can be one of the most intimate, sensual, and just plain fun things to do. Remember the cardinal rule of kissing, it’s a conversation.